Saturday 4 February 2017

#BOM Outfit of the Day (& Discount Code!)

Code - REBECCA20
Hey guys! So it is time again to show you my recent purchase from Boutique of Molly and showcase them in an OOTD. As always, I have a discount code for you lovelies in case you fancy purchasing any of these goodies for yourself, just enter REBECCA20 at the checkout for an extra 20% off your order. It was really fun making this post and my dog even wanted to join in on some of the pictures!

Delivery & Packaging

As always, the delivery was super quick and packaged with so much care. It came in the cute legendary pink packaging too. Delivery and service is always amazing and I am always impressed. 

Bottom -'ORI' High Waisted Jeggings, Bag - 'Bruges'
'ORI' High Waisted Jeggings

So this time, I picked up these gorgeous high-waisted leather look jeggings. I feel like these are like a staple for every ones wardrobe. You can dress them down for a more causal look like I did today, or you can dress them up for a party look. Today, I've paired them with a jumper, my Boutique of Molly 'Bruges' bag and some trainers. This was perfect for popping into town to go vinyl shopping with my boyfriend! I've also worn them dressed up with a off the shoulder top and heels, so they are super versatile. 

Bottom -'ORI' High Waisted Jeggings, Bag - 'Bruges'
Quality

The quality of the jeggings is really impressive, you can tell that they will last you forever. The sizing actually fit me perfectly as well. Sometimes I struggle to find jeans that fit me 100%. So far, I am super impressed and know I will be wearing these a lot. 

Bottom -'ORI' High Waisted Jeggings, Bag - 'Bruges' & Jep photo bombing
Shout out to my 'Bruges' Bag

I talked about these in my last #BOM OOTD, but thought I'd give it an extra shout out since I styled my look with the bag. I love this bag, it is such good quality and fits so much stuff in. I've been using it for literally everything, from shopping to just popping to uni. 

Overall, I love my latest purchase, as well as the ones I've reviewed in the past. I would totally recommend the website! Remember to use REBECCA20 for 20% off! 

Boutique of Molly - http://www.boutiqueofmolly.com 

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous! You looking absolutely beautiful - LOVE this outfit!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this outfit - adore that jumper! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning and I really love the way that this outfit looks on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their items, I bought a dress recently and I love it. Love your top. You can see my post on http://delainemyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig