Wednesday 8 February 2017

Coconut Lane Wishlist


Hey guys! So I was scrolling through Instagram the other day and stumbled across this cool brand I've never seen before called Coconut Lane. Their Instagram is basically goals and I thought I'd have a look at some of the stuff they are selling. I will say now - this is like my spirit animal in shop form. Thought I'd share a few of my Wishlist items from the site to give you all some inspo. 

Pizza Sweatshirt - £28.00
Blogger Sweatshirt - £28.00
Blair Waldorf Wall Art - £6.00
Pastel Dream Macbook Skin - £16.50
Pastel Dream Notebook - £4.50
Infinity Bracelet - £8.00
Elephant Ring - £9.00
Coconut Lane - https://www.coconut-lane.com

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey, this was really good.. You are very talented and your style of writing is really enticing. Don’t give up!! Maybe you could head over to my blog and see what you think?

    www.milliesmoments.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig