Sunday 19 March 2017

Style Loft Outfit of the Day: St. Patrick's Day


Hey guys! So St. Patrick's Day has just passed and being 'quarter Irish' and all, I went out and celebrated it. (Disclaimer, also why I'm wearing green glitter, I wasn't just feeling randomly experimental haha). I recently found this amazing boutique in Chesterfield, Style Loft, which is where I found this cool mesh top. I really wanted to do an OOTD style post to share this amazing place I've found!



Nutella Freakshake - Style Loft
Style Loft

Style Loft is like a cute coffee/cocktail bar as well as a clothes shop. I love the whole concept of the place and really wanted to share it with you guys. If you are in the area DEFO check it out and if not, you can shop on their online store! They supply clothes that are totally on trend and are always at an affordable price(compared to the top high street stores, e.g. Topshop). The price range and cool store makes it the perfect shop for students, or anyone that loves coffee & fashion. They also do the most amazing freakshakes, so I suggest you try one if you are ever passing! 




The Outfit

I found this cute mesh-flower print top in Style Loft when I went in for a coffee the other day. This top is perfect for dressing up casual jeans & trainers. But, you can also dress it up with heels for a night out. I love the flower print (my recent obsession) and the fact that you can show cute bralettes and bodies underneath without feeling too exposed. I paired it with a lace body from Misguided, Topshop Joni Jeans, my Nike Stefan Janoski Max, a choker from Claire's and a small Primark bag. (Including loads of green glitter for St Patrick's of course).




Hope you enjoyed this quick OOTD and remember to check out Style Loft!

Style Loft Website
Style Loft Instagram

Love Rebecca Ashley x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig