Saturday 3 June 2017

Cruelty Free Feel Unique Mini Haul



Hey guys! So I've had a mini shopping spree at Feel Unique and thought I'd do a mini haul. Some of these products will be featured in my blog and I am really excited to start using them. Also for anyone interested, I am trying out a new font for the blog titles because annoyingly the editor I normally use has gotten rid of my favourite font :(. I will probably be experimenting with different ones until I find something that fits my theme. 
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue £27.00

1. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

So, this purchase was basically for two reasons. One is that I fake tan a lot, but I never tan my face. I hate it when I have an obviously white face when I don't want to wear much makeup, so this is like a nice light base that will make my skin the same colour as my neck. Two is because I am off to the Dominican Republic in under 3 weeks and I really want a nice light base that will just even out my complexion. Most of my base products are medium to high coverage, so this is a nice every day product. I got the shade Ginger to match my tan shade. I tried this mixed in with my lighter foundation earlier and it had a really nice dewy looking finish, so looking forward to trying this further. 
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette - £16.00


2. NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights

I recently have been seeing this palette everywhere on YouTube and I finally cracked after seeing Emma Rectangle feature it in a video. I am really lacking an eyeshadow palette that has bright colours in my collection and this is a fairly affordable option. I can't wait to create some festival and summer makeup looks using this. So far, I've found it to be super pigmented!
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream £29.99

3. Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream

So if you read my review post on the Body Shop moisturiser, you will know that I am on the hunt for a holy grail cruelty free moisturiser. I've wanted to try this for some time after hearing good reviews and I finally cracked. Feel Unique offer a try me sample so you can see if you like the cream before you commit to keeping it. I've tried the tester and so far I am loving it. 


Barry M Feature Length Mascara £4.99

4. Barry M Feature Length Mascara Black

I'm running out of mascara and I need to find an affordable option that is cruelty free. A lot of my old favourites are from brands that test on animals, so I am just trying some from cruelty free brands. This has good reviews, but when I tried it earlier I poked myself in the eye haha. 

Hope you enjoyed this mini haul and I will have some more updates on how these perform in the near future. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig