Wednesday 16 August 2017

#BOM Notts Outfit Of The Day (& Discount Code!)


Hey guys! It's that time again when I bring to you my Outfit Of The Day featuring clothing from one of my favourite online shops, Boutique of Molly. This time, I will be featuring this gorgeous off the shoulder flowered 'Kat' top that I have FELL IN LOVE with.



As soon as this top arrived in the post I knew I wanted to wear it somewhere special, so my boyfriend took me to this cool bar in Nottingham called The Hockley Arts Club. Each floor of the bar had a different theme, all perfect to take some #BOM blog photos with. 

As always, the lovely Boutique of Molly gave me a discount code to share with you all in case you fancy purchasing this top, or any other of the gorgeous pieces they have! Just put REBECCA20 in the promotional code box for 20% off your purchase. 

'Kat' Top, 'Naples' Bag - Boutique of Molly
As always, delivery was SUPER fast and packaged in the pretty pink bag. I styled my 'Kat' top with a pair of black leggings and my Fred Perry trainers. This type of off the shoulder top looks perfect with a choker, so I've got one on which I purchased off WISH. I wore my favourite 'Naples' bag from Boutique of Molly - which I have been obsessed with ever since I purchased it! 



I made my look casual but dressy, so that it was appropriate for a day round Nottingham as well as a few cocktails & pizza. You could dress this top up even more, tucked into a nice skirt with some lace up heels. Off the shoulder tops are one of my favourite summer essentials and I am glad I own another from Boutique of Molly! 

Twister Cocktail - The Hockley Arts Club, Nottingham

Let me know in the comments what outfits you have been wearing lately! 

Love Rebecca Ashley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig