Wednesday 13 September 2017

#BOM Cinema Outfit Of The Day (& Discount Code!)


Hey guys! So once again I've teamed up with Boutique of Molly to share my favourite new purchase. Boutique of Molly have just realised some really gorgeous bags and I picked up one to share with you all. I literally want every single one of their new bag designs, so I really recommend you check them out! If you do, as always you can use REBECCA20 at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. 



So, I decided to show you my outfit of the day, featuring my new bag, from my recent trip to the cinema. I went to go see IT with some friends - as well as enjoying a cheeky Nandos. (BTW - the film is INSANE.) 

'Verona' Bag - Boutique Of Molly £30.00
I wanted to wear a chilled outfit so I was comfy for sitting in the cinema. I paired my 'Verona' bag with a Nirvana band tee, my printed denim jacket, some black leggings and my NMD trainers. My accessories include a cute lace black choker from Wish, my Thomas Sabo ring and my Michael Kors watch. 


This is a really typical outfit for me and I feel like the bag really goes with the vibe. It adds an extra dimension to the outfit with the gold studded detail. The overall style and design of the bag is really cool. 


The quality of the bag is amazing, especially for the price. The lock closure is one of my favourite aspects. It could be really good for a night out as it is more secure then the average magnetic button closure. I know this bag is going to be a staple for Freshers week when I move back to uni next week! 

Boutique of Molly Website

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig