Friday 1 September 2017

The Worst Eyeliner Ever?


Hey guys! So this post is going to be another review on a product that I was very disappointed with. The product in question is the NYX Professional Makeup Super Skinny Eye Marker, retailing for £8.00. I actually bought this eyeliner, getting it confused with the one that Sophdoesnail's recommends by NYX. The one she uses is actually called the Epic Liner! 

NYX Super Skinny Marker - RRP £8.00


£8.00 for a drugstore eyeliner is actually fairly expensive. However, there isn't that many brands you choose from that are cruelty free and affordable. I decided to try it anyway, and after only a few times trying I know I hate this eyeliner. 

Why do I hate it?

1. It doesn't actually show up

2. The shape of the nib makes it difficult to draw lines

Every time I tried to use it, it was as if it had already ran out! But I got it new out of the box, so there was no way it was already used. It could be because of my eyeshadow, however I would expect an eyeliner to be able to draw over eyeshadow as standard. 

When you do start to get any colour pay off, the actual nib makes it hard work. It is fairly stiff and isn't easy to get straight, flawless lines. 

For me, this product is just a downright pass. I don't even think I'll be able to try and use it up because it is basically useless. I am pretty disappointed because NYX is one of my favourite makeup companies! Let me know if you have tried it and had a similar experience to me. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, what a let down!! I too didn't get along with NYX's eyeliners.. I tried their Vivid Brights and found it useless and awful. Such a shame as I adore NYX's lipsticks and eyeshadows!!! Great post my love - I love your honesty!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I was really disappointed because NYX is literally one of my favourite brands ever :( xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig