Wednesday 13 December 2017

Best Affordable Cruelty Free Liquid Eyeliner?!


Hey guys! So as some of my more frequent readers may know, I've been on the hunt for a good, cruelty free liquid eyeliner. I've tried some pretty awful ones (some of which I've done previous reviews on.) Finally, I think I may have found one that is worthy of my makeup bag. 

So the liner in question is the BH Cosmetics BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I know that BH Cosmetics is not widely available in the UK, however it is stocked on Beauty Bay, which is where I purchased this product. Even better, this liner is only £4.00!

 I stumbled across this product a few months ago when I was shopping online and saw how good the reviews were. For £4.00 I thought it was at least worth a try, even after my previous disastrous attempts. However, I am very pleasantly surprised. The liquid is very black, which is something a lot of cheaper liners lack. I also find the formula to be really long lasting and it barely ever transfers. It is quite easy to get a nice line with the nib, however it can be more difficult to get a precise point to a wing. 

Nevertheless, this liner is really really good for the price point of £4.00. To make it even better, it is cruelty free! If you are in the market for a new liner, I would recommend picking this one up. 

Love Rebecca Ashley x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig